The following procedures should be followed in the event of a medical emergency:
- Call for Paramedics at 9-1-1 or 1-(800) 688-8000 if a problem occurs with the 9-1-1 System.
- Give the emergency operator the following information:
- Building Name: SOUTH PARK CENTER
- Building Address:
1150 S. OLIVE STREET (Tower Building) or 1149 S. HILL STREET (Hill Building)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Nearest Cross Street:
(Tower Building) 12th Street / Olive Street or (Hill Building) 12th Street / Hill Street
- Company Name
- Floor and Suite Number
- Nature of Emergency
- Location of Injured (if different than yours)
- Your Callback Number
NOTE: DO NOT HANG UP until the 9-1-1 Operator does so first.
- Notify Building Security at (213) 741-7487 and advise them of the medical emergency. They will assist emergency personnel in directing them to the reported location.
- Try to make the injured party comfortable (without moving them). If CPR or EMT trained, assist as necessary.
- Gather as much information about the persons’ injury as you can. Signs, symptoms and/or chief complaint.
- Have someone at the elevator lobby on the floor to direct Security and/or Paramedics to the location of the injured party.
The nearest fire station is Los Angeles City Fire Department - Station No. 10, located 1 1/2 blocks south of the Building at 1335 South Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA and will be the responding fire station, in the event of an emergency.