If you believe that you have been exposed to a toxic or chemical hazard, immediately move to an area where you are not exposed and do the following:
- Call for Paramedics at 9-1-1 or 1-(800) 688-8000 if a problem occurs with the 9-1-1 System.
- Give the emergency operator the following information:
- Building Name: SOUTH PARK CENTER
- Building Address:
1150 S. OLIVE STREET (Tower Building) or 1149 S. HILL STREET (Hill Building)
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Nearest Cross Street:
(Tower Building) 12th Street / Olive Street or (Hill Building) 12th Street / Hill Street
- Company Name
- Floor and Suite Number
- Nature of Emergency
- Location of Injured (if different than yours)
- Your Callback Number
NOTE: DO NOT HANG UP until the 9-1-1 Operator does so first.
- Notify Building Security at (213) 741-7487 and advise them of the medical emergency. They will assist emergency personnel in directing them to the reported location.
- Take action to contain the hazard, close doors behind you, and warn others in the area. Remember when working with hazardous materials, follow all safety procedures until emergency personnel have arrived to assist.