The following are the Parking Rules and Regulations in regards to the use of the Olive and Broadways garages serving the tenants and visitors of South Park Center. All garage users must follow any instructions provided by parking personnel and abide by posted signage throughout the garages.
- Parking Management and/or Building Management cannot be responsible for contents of vehicles parked in the facility. Please do not leave valuables in plain view.
- General Garage Rules Maximum speed limit of 5MPH. Always look for pedestrians while in the garage and slow down at the end of ramps or by the elevator areas. Look for other vehicles that might be backing up. Compact stalls are for compact cars only. Park within marked stalls, “Head In” only. Observe all stop and speed limit signs. Violation of any garage rule may result in suspension of parking privileges.
- No overnight parking is allowed unless if it is property authorized. If permission granted, vehicle owner assumes all liability and no liability is to be held against ABM Onsite Services and or any party involved.
- Visitor parking is designated and reserved for use by visitors only. Tenant daily parking is prohibited. Violators are subject to daily rates.
- Handicapped stall usage is strictly monitored. Parking enforcement routinely inspects for permit compliance.
- Please contact the parking office immediately when changing vehicles, license plates or deleting a key card.
- All damage must be reported in writing to the parking office and/or building security before leaving the facility.
- Vehicles will not be released to owners, unless an authorized release is submitted to the parking office.
- No authorized outside services such as: mechanical repairs, tune-ups, oil changes, window tinting, installation of any equipment such as stereo and car alarm, washing, detailing, etc. will be allowed on the premises.
- The use of electric charging stations is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Vehicle charging is limited to a maximum of four (4) hours per day. The use of any charger is not intended as an all-day parking area. Violators will be subject to be towed at vehicle owner's expense. Vehicle owner is responsible for plugging and unplugging the vehicle into and from the electric charger in the vehicle. The use of outlets throughout the garage to charge an electric vehicle is not allowed.
- The monthly access parking card supplied entitles the assigned car holder to occupy one (1) parking stall only.
- Each parking access card is for the use of actual monthly parkers and they are not transferable.
- By using a parking access card, you have accepted the parking rules and regulations mentioned above. Failure to comply with the aforementioned Rules and Regulations may result in a loss of parking privileges.
Please contact Erich Vaca – Parking Facility Manager, at (213) 741-7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, should you have any questions.